My Other Blogs

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

All I can say is that these are NOT my style.

Wow.  All I can say is that these are NOT my style.  This is the first time in my life I've ever worn a "French" type manicure.  My nail tips are generally pretty white on their own (unless stained by some wonky polish) so I have the French look when I have naked nails - which I usually end up covering with polish.  😛  I know that this is not my best photo ever, but my flash was making my tips not appear as they really do, which was making them totally NOT look nice with the stone.  In any case at certain angles and in certain lights this shit matches - as you MIGHT be able to tell.  This is another pretty color-flipping polish from the lovely Janet.  It goes from pink to purple to blue.  😃



No comments:

Post a Comment