My Other Blogs

Monday, January 6, 2014

Plain nails again tonight.

Plain nails again tonight. It's a really pretty color, at least; Strike Up A Cosmo by China Glaze.

I haven't made my nails fancy in a LONG time. We've been re-tagging samples at work for the last two-ish weeks and that is really rough on the nails. Peeling up stickers, tying tiny knots, replacing tiny stickers, trimming things, using chemicals to remove old marker... I basically have nubs right now. I broke a few nails and ended up cutting them all off. I hate it when they are all different lengths.

I don't really mind my nails being short, but I don't feel like I want to put any effort into painting them fancy if I'm just going mess it up the next day. I like to get a few days of wear out of something neat. So... plain it is. We should be done with samples after this week so maybe I'll get to do something cool to them soon. I sure hope so. I am having nail art withdrawals. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment