My Other Blogs

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Ok, so it's a day later than I thought I was posting it but here it is:

Ok, so it's a day later than I thought I was posting it but here it is:  The paint job that I'm super happy with. 🙂 I guess that was my last big "Hurrah!" before school starts.

I took some time to throw down a watermark because a lot of my nail friends in groups and on Instagram keep telling me to. I would say that I'm not worried about people finding my photos and using them, but it's happened before. (I found my nails on eBay when I was shopping for nail stuff one day). LOL I was not upset, but I guess this way at least I could possible get some more traffic to my social media.

So I used another magnetic polish for this mani... actually, the same one from last time. I know it looks really different, but it's just layered over itself rather than black so that makes a difference. I did the flowers with a stamping plate from Bundle Monster and the (supposed to be) diagonal-ish lines with some cheap nail art tape I had.

Btw, these are not supposed to be French tips - I just wanted some color aside from the flowers. I used the magnetic polish again to add depth. I'm really digging that stuff! Also, I know these look spring and it's winter (so I SUPPOSEDLY should be doing snowflakes or whatever), but you guys should know by now that I do what I want. LOL

Anyway, that's it. Possibly for a while, but maybe not. I guess it depends on how this semester goes.



No comments:

Post a Comment