My brain is all over the place and it's not super fun. I'm still sure I want to make press-on nails to sell. I have considered off and on doing the nail-tech thing, but the ANXIETY that comes with it is killer. Even when I do nails for friends and family FOR FREE, I'm always like "I could've done that better." The perfectionist in me will never see it as good enough, even when people assure me that they are happy. So at least if I make press-ons and they're already done, people can like them and buy them, or not. It seems like it would take a lot of the pressure off.
I have never in my life wanted to make nail polish and I still don't, but I'm getting pretty worked up over nail powder (the kind you buff into a sticky gel). I'm over here like "How big is a micron?" and going down the rabbit hole. I have a few powders with gorgeous effects, but I'd like to be able to mix something similar so I don't run through my prized favorite 4 by putting them on press-ons for someone else.
I did some mood nails the other day and they look pretty nice. But after doing some research ON THAT (I wasn't kidding when I said I was all over the place), I found that it's probably best to use that pigment in nail art instead of doing a full mani. The mood stuff isn't polish and needs to be sealed in. It would be better to encapsulate it somewhere than paint all the way to the edge and have it flake off. I'd be mortified if I sent out some nails and that happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment