My Other Blogs

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

If you don't know about this...

If you don't know about this then I don't know about you.  LOL

I've wanted to do my nails for days, but I was not inspired.  FINALLY, I had a good idea!  😃  I haven't had a whole lot of time to devote to nails lately, but I made time tonight.

I'm super excited about the new Star Trek movie.  I was really hoping to make the midnight showing later today, but I haven't found anyone to watch Shadow (yeah, lol, watch him sleep!) not to mention that I have to wake up stupidly early for his awards ceremony so it's very likely I would struggle to stay awake if I went.  Also, with the yard work me and Shaun did this weekend it's got his allergies all stirred up so he hasn't been sleeping well.  I guess that's what happens when you get all old and stuff.  😕

For the record I'd still give staying awake a shot if anyone wants to come and watch Netflix or whatever while my kid sleeps.  Just putting that out there!

Anyway, I made a few copies of the decal that is on my thumb, if anyone wants a few.    The rest of the work was taping, which wasn't hard.  I am crazy excited about these nails.  Because I am a dork.  😃



No comments:

Post a Comment