My Other Blogs

Friday, May 17, 2013

Went to Sally's for the first time in ages.

Went to Sally's for the first time in ages. Wasn't a lot of stuff in there that was impressive to me. 🙁 I saw the China Glaze Hologlam collection and I gotta say - I'm glad I didn't drop the cash on that. I'd planned to buy the entire collection online when it first came out, but I had a lot of other stuff I needed to spend my money on so I was responsible and just didn't. Thank goodness because I would have been EXTREMELY disappointed. $9 per bottle for a supposed holographic polish. Psh. It does have a faint holo thing going on, but not $9 worth.

Not that this will happen anytime in the near future, but when I DO have the spare cash to purchase a holographic polish I'll spend $15 and get something that really knocks my eyes out. If I'm gonna spend that much on a polish it's gonna have to be worth it!

So anyway, I came out of there with a few clearance polishes. I haven't bought anything for myself in a while so I don't feel too bad about it. Got one bottle of something I already have and love (gotta have a back-up of that one - it's a green that you don't see too often!) and some other cheapies that I have nothing like.

Unfortunately, I've already wrecked my Star Trek nails so I'm gonna have to take them off and do something else now. Maybe after I get some things moved around and some cleaning done... 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment