Saturday, October 12, 2013

I went into a Sally's...

I went into a Sally's and they had some CG Hologlam's on clearance.  Woohoo!  Nancy Pants, I had a Hologlam to send to you... I just ruined your surprise.  But when I went to pack it up the other day, it had leaked mostly out and was all dried up.  I don't know what happened, but I wasn't going to send it to you like that.  So now I got one to replace it.  I will mail it soon!  😃

So in Sally's the girl working complimented my nails and that made me feel awesome.

THEN, we went to Ulta.  Fuck yeah for nail polish!  I got two Layla's and a Zoya.  My first polishes of both of those brands.  They are not very Halloween-y, so I probably won't get to wear them anytime this month.  But, the two Layla's were on clearance PLUS I had a coupon, so that was awesome.  I've had a good nail polish day.  I don't even think I mentioned that we went also into the Sally's near Baja earlier today or that Shaun got a hand full of crackles at Big Lots.  Yeah... we might have a problem.  LOL

Anyway, anyone care to guess what I am about to go do?  😛

No comments:

Post a Comment