My Other Blogs

Monday, January 18, 2016

Pardon my blinding whiteness...

Pardon my blinding whiteness, but I had to shine a light on this polish BECAUSE RAINBOWS.  😳  I did manage to sit down and paint my nails yesterday, but I will admit that it took WAYYY longer to decide what to do than it took to actually do them.  I have too many choices between stamping plates and colors and other embellishments.  I'm so out of practice and haven't been following the blogs since last year so I'm out of the loop and even doing something simple like this was a struggle to come up with.  I guess if I don't use my creativity it will get rusty, too.  🙁  Unfortunately, I don't see this year being any easier than the last.  Or the next two after that.  Boo!  At least they are freakin' pretty, though.  🙂



No comments:

Post a Comment