My Other Blogs

Thursday, February 2, 2012

28 - 32/32

FINALLY I have tried all of the images on my large plate!  Now I get to start on my NEW large plate!  😁  Or I could take a break and do my small plates.  I have no idea what I'm going to do!  I really don't care for most of these images - ESPECIALLY not the one on my ring finger.  Holy cow - that one was a bitch to pick up and a bitch to put on.  That's too much polish!  Def. like my pointer finger and much to my own surprise my thumb.  🙂

I got this color at Big Lots - it's the brand Elf and it comes in a set with 2 other colors.  I'm not usually one for really bright colors, but this one I'm kind of partial to.  It's mostly orange, but it's got a hot pink flash that I really like.  It's more visible in the other photo, though.  Shaun made fun of it last night and called it Neon Salmon.  I couldn't really argue, though.  😃



No comments:

Post a Comment