My Other Blogs

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

31 - 40/40

AS USUAL - I missed the tip of my left thumb.  I've only managed to not do that so far ONE TIME in all the time I've been stamping now.  Also I somehow managed to chip my pointer finger before I could photograph it.  So.  I guess these are a little janked up for your viewing pleasure.  😂  I like all of these patterns, but I stamped with a glitter polish (I just had to try it) on the pinky so it doesn't look like I'd hoped, but that's ok.  Note to self:  Don't do that again.  😛


Pinky is my least favorite here, too.  The polish didn't stamp too well and I also don't really care for that little shape.  It's like a spear or something.  Btw, the white I used under the color is AWESOME.  I can't remember the brand, but Walgreens and KMart carries it.  It's kind of got this shimmer to it and it goes on really nice.  White polishes are usually such a pain.  I'll go look in my box and see what it is if anyone is interested.  🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment