My Other Blogs

Friday, February 10, 2012

Nails with a Big Ruby tattoo.

Nails with a Big Ruby tattoo.  I've only used these twice - I really like both packs of tattoos I have, but every time I use them I do something completely stupid and get several more wet which makes them unusable.  So far I've wasted more than I've worn and it's all due to being doofy.  🙁

Anyway this was one of those instances where I had a new polish and wanted to use it, but didn't really know what would look nice so I just went for something that would stand out.  💥  I used a flaky polish over the color but under the tattoo and it's got more orange in it when the light hits it better, but I guess you can only see it a little.  I thought the orange and blue / green flakies would tie it all in.  I guess it does - when you can see them.  😛



No comments:

Post a Comment