My Other Blogs

Friday, March 16, 2012

I usually only watermarble an accent or two..

This is the first time I've bothered to take the time to do ALL of my fingers in a water marble.  The look is pretty neat, but it's easier to do it to someone else due to all of the clean-up and the messiness of the process.  I know the point of the water marble is to get some really cool, flowy effects, but I really like my thumb, pointer, and ring finger.  They just look kind of stripey... not very impressive, but, oh well.  😛


This hand definitely turned out a little more interesting.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the thumb.  Couldn't re-create it to save my life.  😂  If you can't tell - the whole thing was pretty experimental which is the reason that none of my nails look very similar.  If you drop the polish in the same way and draw the same shapes in the polish then you can make them all look pretty much the same.  There are videos on YouTube that show you how to get certain shapes / looks; however, I didn't look them up right before I started so I just went with whatever I was doing.  Just playing around, I guess.  🙂



No comments:

Post a Comment