My Other Blogs

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

It's been a while.

It's been a while.  I haven't stopped doing my nails, but due to my topcoat crapping out and shrinking / wrinkling most of my recent attempts at anything fancy I've spent a lot of time being frustrated and not really proud to wear anything I've done.  So I've gone through a few new topcoats and this one is doing ok, but doesn't perform like my beloved Seche Vite used to.

Anyway, this is a little Gir (from Invader Zim) decal I made.  These decals make it too easy to look like I've done something that requires skill.  😂  I'm not complaining, though.  Also, I finally found a basic white that isn't a beast to put on.  Milani has a new spring line and this is one of their new colors.  Goes on like any other polish!  🙂  You can get it Wal-Mart in Lenlock.  Not Jacksonville or Talladega, though.



No comments:

Post a Comment