My Other Blogs

Friday, April 27, 2012

Printing Shaun's decals for tomorrow

7:47 pm:  Printing Shaun's decals for tomorrow and getting ready to do my nails also.  😃  Found out the hard way today why you shouldn't eat when your mouth is numb.  You might not feel it if you bite yourself then, but you will feel it later!  🙁

11:27 pm:  Got my claws ready for tomorrow!  😃

I do believe this is the first time I've ever worn a red polish.  I have to admit it makes me feel pretty fierce!  If anyone else wants decals I can make you a set.  $3 for 20?  I suck at selling things, but if I want to keep making them I at least need to re-coup my costs on materials.  Inbox me and let me know.  I can mail you some first thing Monday!  🙂

Check it out, Alexandra Roe, Jain-way Jaxon, Thanks, Abortion!, Pro-choice-dispelling the myths, I will.  🙂  Time to represent and fight for our rights!

No comments:

Post a Comment