My Other Blogs

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

For anyone who's interested in nail stuff...

For anyone who's interested in nail stuff (Nancy, Morgan), these are some of the stamping plates I've got so far.

I have a folder full.  Don't judge me.  They are cheap, some have been gifts, and I can re-use them forever.  😛

Bundle Monster set BM-301 - BM-325

Red Angel set RA-110 - RA-121

Mash set Mash-26 - Mash-50

Cheeky set CH30 - CH55

Winstonia set W101 - W120

I'm sorry, but this is NOT a comprehensive list.  I have a few random Konad's, some without a name, some weird ones I bought from ebay...  It would be hard to name them all.  But, the sets listed all work pretty well so if you're just starting out I would definitely recommend any of those.  Red Angel would be the bottom of the list, but that's because their full-nail designs are pretty small.  That's kind of a bummer.  😐

Most of these sets can be found on Amazon so just go on there and see which one has more images / designs that you like and then go for it.  Sometimes the photos are really too small to see well - so in that case look it up on YouTube.  People make videos showing the plates and usually do a short demo on how it works / how well the plates work so that would be really helpful.

Once you get your plates all you really need to purchase is a good stamper.  You can use an old gift card or whatever as a scraper and since it's plastic it won't scratch up your plates.  I hate with a passion the metal scrapers.  😳

Anyway, let me know if you have any questions!  If I've done a manicure with an image in particular that you like let me know and I'll look up which plate it's on for you.  🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment