My Other Blogs

Monday, March 4, 2013

For anyone who's interested in nail polish:

For anyone who's interested in nail polish:  Walgreen's has some cool new stuff.  They have these cake-pop looking bottles of pretty colors with sparse glitters (I used one in my last photo of nails), and also the new textured Milani's.  Wal-Mart also has new Hard Candy polishes.  They are so pretty that I WANT THEM IN MY MOUTH!!!  😳  I noticed that they have picked up a few new brands like that Salon whatever it is and a couple of others that I can't remember, but that drug stores usually have.  ALSO, K-Mart is closing in two weeks so all of their stuff is 50 - 80% off right now - including the polish.  And finally, I scoped out what Publix has.  Nothing that any other place doesn't already have, but their OPI's are cheaper.  🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment