My Other Blogs

Thursday, May 23, 2013

These are the bizarro, fugly nails I did.

These are the bizarro, fugly nails I did.  I'mma go ahead and admit that I did NOT have any plan when I sat down to do these other than that I wanted to practice my gradient-ing.  😂  So the base is one of my FAVORITE EVER greens.  Then on top of that at the tip I sponged a lighter green glitter, and on top of THAT I sponged the edges a very dark green.  Since that just apparently wasn't enough going on I added the round disc glitter things at the cuticle.

It's like, glamorous Swamp Thing or something.  😂😂😂  They are definitely INTERESTING if nothing else.  And I think that my gradient skillz are coming along.  I just don't know about these.  I look at them and I kind of like them for their weirdness, but on the other hand... ehh... I just don't know about that.  😛



No comments:

Post a Comment