My Other Blogs

Monday, May 26, 2014

The other polish ring I made the other day.

3:19 pm:  The other polish ring I made the other day.  I used my favorite color - Essie Demure Vixen.  If no one else likes this ring I might keep it for myself.  😜


3:21 pm:  These are some of my larger (18mm) earrings.  Yes, I had Halloween on the brain.  😂😂😂

These change from blue to purple to almost pink - depending on the light. I love how they turned out.

Neon and black. Had to do at least one!


Ready for Halloween. If no one wants these now, I'm sure they'll sell at OxfordFest in October. 😃

Ready for Halloween. If no one wants these now, I'm sure they'll sell at OxfordFest in October. 😃

Weird color combo that I couldn't resist.

I did a ring with the brown crackle and gold, and a lot of people seemed intrigued by it. So I thought I'd make some earrings to match.


3:25 pm:  Smaller earrings (12mm) - and now I have studs!  I also have some more paisley in the works.  😃


This totally has flakies in it, but they aren't showing in the photograph. Really pretty in person, though. 🙂


This totally has flakies in it, but they aren't showing in the photograph. Really pretty in person, though. 🙂



















No comments:

Post a Comment