My Other Blogs

Sunday, March 1, 2015

I haven't really had time to make stuff lately...

I haven't really had time to make stuff lately, but these are two custom necklaces I made fairly recently.  One is from Dr. Who and one is from the Legend of Zelda.  Shadow chose an image off of the internet to use on the Zelda one as a gift for a friend.  The Dr. Who was a collaborative group effort and I promised the owner of this one that it would be One of a Kind.

If you have photos or graphics that you would want to wear in a necklace, ring, or keychain I am up for doing that.  I can't really sell this kind of stuff commercially on my Etsy since it's all copyrighted, but I'll do it for friends.  I usually sell necklaces for $20, keychains for $10, and with the rings it depends on the size and setting.

I am not necessarily over here trying to scrounge up business because with school and work I'm busy enough, but if you want something, I'm happy to make it as long as I can have a week or so to work on it.  You can ask Shaun - I'm a perfectionist so I will do the same thing over literally 20 times and pick the best one to sell you.  (I promise it's not a waste - as long as I don't set the stones I can acetone the images off and use the glass again.)

I just came across these and thought they looked nice so I wanted to share.  🙂





No comments:

Post a Comment