My Other Blogs

Sunday, May 17, 2015

I literally haven't painted anything...

For the first time in what feels like ages - I relaxed.  I didn't do ANY WORK yesterday whatsoever.  Didn't clean the house, mow the lawn, do schoolwork or study; worked no craft shows or festivals...  It was SO NICE and I NEEDED it.

My skin is far from beautiful, but man, it looks and feels a LOT better.  I am so thankful for that.
So what DID I do this weekend?  Friday I played Rock Band because I have missed drumming so bad.  I also danced like a fool because I had the house to myself and I just needed to.  I don't get much in the way of exercise anymore and that is what I used to do for entertainment back before I had the Internet.  I have always felt so much better after dancing myself to exhaustion.  I'm sure a good workout would make me feel the same, but where's the fun in that?  😂

Saturday I sat down and painted some stones.  I think they are mostly pretty - I used these really amazing flakie polishes that I bought myself (on sale!) for making all A's, but there are a few stones I'm not too keen on.  I don't like the bottom 2 pink ones so I may remove the paint - I am not sure yet.  Opinions welcome, but go easy on me. I literally haven't painted anything (not even a fingernail) in months.  🙁



No comments:

Post a Comment