My Other Blogs

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Finally uploading my nail pic from last week. 🙂

Finally uploading my nail pic from last week. 🙂

My accent nail was not so easy. Using a stamper I created a decal by painting on the back of the stamped image while it was still on the stamper. They are SUPPOSED to transfer pretty easily to the nail, but my nails are very curved so you can see the distortion near the top at my cuticle. I think I need more practice with this technique! I liked the way it looked so I'll definitely be trying it again. When I can find the time, that is. 😕

P. S. I see that I have an ass-ton of notifications, but I can't jump into that right now. I have SO MUCH HOMEWORK. I'll try to make time later this evening. Thank you to everyone who has written me! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment