My Other Blogs

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Just a test decal I started.

Just a test decal I started. I saw the idea of a butterfly over lace on a YouTube video. The person was using a different method, but I think I can make it work in decal form. All of the previous decals I made only required stamping once, but doing it this way will require stamping twice. 

Biggest mistake? Not using holo pink and purple on the butterfly because holo makes everything better. 😃 The polishes I used on the butterfly were actually too sheer, but that's the purpose of a test. I'll know better when I actually start making these for real. I think it will look nice over a nude pink. 

You can see a glimpse of my new mat and ever-messy work space. Also, check out the rainbows on my thumb - even in indoor lighting. Woo! 😃


No comments:

Post a Comment