My Other Blogs

Saturday, June 17, 2017

I don't usually post nudes, but...

I don't usually post nudes, but... I am right now.  I am in shock and awe that these nails are attached to my fingers.  😳  I don't think they have ever all been this long and I know that they have never looked so healthy.

After a week with no nail catastrophes on Cindy with her stilettos I decided to go ahead and re-shape my right hand last night.  I also cleaned all of the polish off my fingers and toes so I have naked nails all around.  I'm about to have something to eat and then I'm gonna start painting.  😁

I think that my Bliss Kiss Simply Pure Nail Oil is finally taking effect.  I've been using it for months, but my nails still peeled and warped.  I have to take into consideration that Psoriatic disease affects not only skin and bones, but can ruin nails, as well.  So yes, I naturally have ridges and dents and brittle, peeling nails, but I think that the oil has helped tremendously.  That, and keeping them polished so they have some reinforcement.

Anyway, I'm off to go throw some paint down before I break one of these.  😂  Happy weekend, friends!  ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment