My Other Blogs

Friday, February 9, 2018

So these were the other nails I did last month.

So these were the other nails I did last month.  Tonic SLAYS. ME.  These are the most beautiful and shifty polishes ever.  If you're interested in owning some I'd head on over to the Tonic Polish group and see what they are releasing on Sunday because I promise you it's pretty.  Some of it is limited edition due to lack of pigment and some of it will be back.  This is how it goes when you're a single-person indie polish maker and you've suddenly (and rightfully) become one of the most sought-after indie polish brands.

Pardon my claw hands and wonky angles, but I just needed for y'all to see the color changes and the flakies in this ONE. SINGLE. POLISH.  I also stamped on it with a shifty stamping polish so in certain lights it blended in and in others it popped.  I remember staring at my fingers a lot when I wore this.  I've got several Tonics that do that to me - including my proposal set that I hoard like treasure and rarely wear.  😂  I'm so bad because I love them so much that I never want to run out, but you just can't enjoy them the same in the bottle as you can when they are on you and with you all the time.

Anyway I just popped in to show these off.  Even though I felt pretty rough yesterday I have a little bit of energy today so I'm gonna get up and use it instead of sit here at the computer.  I hope you all have a lovely weekend.  🙂



No comments:

Post a Comment