My Other Blogs

Thursday, January 17, 2013

I REALLY, REALLY...

I REALLY, REALLY didn't want to take my purple nails off last night, but I had a couple starting to peel and that's always terrible news for me. 🙁 If I don't fix that as soon as it starts I'll pick and pull at my polish until my nails are sad and damaged. 🙁 It just never ends well.

So this is what I did. I like it well enough, but they aren't stunning. There was something about that purple I used last time that was so bright and vibrant. It just made me happy to look at it - even with all this cold and rain. These are more muted, which I do like, too. I guess they are more season-appropriate - not that I ever think about that, though. 😂

I did get some gradient practice in, which is good. I'm happy with how my fade turned out this time. It's much easier to pull off with glitter than regular polish, but it's a neat look and I would like to get better at doing it. Anybody up for being practiced on? 🙂



No comments:

Post a Comment