My Other Blogs

Monday, January 14, 2013

These nails have been the most fabulous thing about me all day.

These nails have been the most fabulous thing about me all day.  I dropped Maya off at the spay / neuter transport this morning so I've smelled like dog all day.  More than usual, I mean.  😛  Not to mention that I went to work looking and feeling like a drowned rat.  Mom was driving me around this morning since my tires are bald and scary and that was awesome and sweet of her.  But when she pulled into my driveway she got stuck.  We probably spent a good hour out in the mud, standing water (yay for low yards!), and rain trying UNSUCCESSFULLY to get un-stuck.  Finally one of the many trucks driving by decided to stop and pull us out.  Yay for the kindness of strangers.  🙂

Anyway, yeah.  I didn't have time to shower or change - I just needed to get to work.  I have felt icky and cold and gross all day.  I am going to take a nice, hot shower shortly.  That's gonna be awesome.  🙂



No comments:

Post a Comment