My Other Blogs

Friday, January 24, 2014

Went to Sally's today to check out the new China Glaze Crinkle Chromes...

Went to Sally's today to check out the new China Glaze Crinkle Chromes. While the idea was neat I was not impressed with the product. It is basically metallic polish with the fuzz coat and texture polish bits mixed in. If you have either of those kinds of polishes plus a favorite metallic you could easily get that look by layering your polishes - without needing to buy anything else.

I tried the lavender one out on my thumb. I'm not a huge fan of the way it looks, either. I don't think I'll be buying any of those.

As backwards as it sounds I love it when polish collections fail to wow me. It just means I won't be lusting after them or spending my money. I feel like I've won. 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment