My Other Blogs

Sunday, May 4, 2014

OPINIONS NEEDED!

OPINIONS NEEDED!

These stones I painted aren't glued in yet so if they are askew - that's why.  It doesn't matter yet.

I wanted to ask you all what you thought of these.  If any of them truly suck I can wipe the stone off and start over.  But once they are glued in, they're in.

My original jewelry didn't have colored images, but I found out last night that I could fill in the lines on some things which looks awesome, but is a LOT more time-consuming.  Most of these I like, but I wanted to know what other people think.

The wings look A LOT BETTER in person.  The are light gray with a dusting of iridescent glitter on them.  They are really nice in the sunlight.

I like the waves and the swirly print below that is really subtle which I don't mind.

Now that I see Oscar with a flash on it looks like I could have done a better job on him.  I was thinking about re-doing Oscar and Cookie Monster, but without the glitter.  I'm not a fan of the glitter.  Opinions on that?

The cats and Rainbow Brite - I'm down with those.

The last 3 - I think they are neat, but I'm not sure if anyone would actually want them.  So if they aren't spectacular enough to buy, let me know.  I am asking so it's ok to say that to me.

Aaand... go!




No comments:

Post a Comment