My Other Blogs

Monday, May 5, 2014

Working on photos for my Etsy.

7:31 pm:  Working on photos for my Etsy.  These are the large rings I have to put up.  They are about an inch in diameter.  Prices will be a little higher on Etsy to account for all the fees, but of course my Facebook friends get dibs and discounts.  😉








7:33 pm:  Pair of earrings that I almost can't bring myself to sell...  😃


8:11 pm:  My favorite ring.  I think it's SO PRETTY.  It sure is in the sunlight!


8:15 pm:  These are my large oval rings.  😃






8:43 pm:  These are my smaller rings.  I think they are a little larger than a half inch in diameter.  And they have pretty bands.  🙂












8:44 pm:  Jennifer, check out your purple swirly ring in the light - much better than the crappy photo I took last night!


No comments:

Post a Comment